Reading Comprehension Practice, Grade 6
Choking Hazard - CONTAINS SMALL MAGNET
Swallowed magnets can stick together across intestines causing serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnet(s) are swallowed or inhaled.
Reading Comprehension Practice for sixth grade supports differentiated instruction by providing:
- supplemental reading for above-level readers
- independent reading for on-level readers
- instructional reading for below-level readers
Build vocabulary one level at a time!
This middle school reading comprehension workbook helps students read with confidence and clarity by improving their ability to:
- recognize and decode words
- relate what they’re learning to what they already know
- monitor progress and take action when needed
Mark Twain Media Publishing Company creates products to support success in science, math, language arts, fine arts, history, social studies, government, and character. Designed by educators for educators, the Mark Twain Publishing product line specializes in providing excellent supplemental books and content-rich décor for middle-grade and upper-grade classrooms.